No subject

Mon Jul 7 17:18:21 NZST 2008

through the bulkmarcauthority.pl utility.  Just checking!  I've tried to
import two different files, and keep getting an error message about a Tag "
50" is not valid tag and then the program dies - USMARC.pm line 221.  Makes
it hard to determine which record is having problems...

Has anyone else had success with this utility importing records?  I'm going
to go small and try a few individual ones rather than larger batches.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18599476/tekslink08.mrc.txt tekslink08.mrc.txt

I've attached the smaller file here...  I'm using 3.00.00.099

David Schuster