[Koha] DBText conversion to Koha--Patrons

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:43:27 NZST 2008

Bob --

It looks like state doesn't get a separate field, it is just a part of
city.  So, in my test database, for example:

mysql> select DISTINCT city from borrowers WHERE city IS NOT NULL LIMIT 3,5;
+----------------------+
| city                 |
+----------------------+
| Portland, OR         |
| Santa Cruz, CA       |
| Mayfield Heights, OH |
| Athens, OH           |
| Atwater, OH          |
5 rows in set (0.01 sec)

Other more reliable sorting and batching can still be achieved with zip
codes, if you wanted to do something like targeted mailing.
--joe