[Koha] Login questions

Chris Nighswonger chris.nighswonger at liblime.com
Sat Jul 19 14:00:06 NZST 2008

Hi Paul,

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Paul Yachnes <yach at cox.net> wrote:

> 2. When I log in to the OPAC, in the upper right-hand corner I see:
> Welcome, | Log Out

Does this mean that I am logged in as an anonymous user? To log in as a
> user, I must then log out and log back in. Is this how it's supposed to
> work?  When I do log in, I see Welcome, Paul Yachnes | Log out.

I can't seem to reproduce this behavior.

Are you working with the RC1 release or the latest HEAD from the git repo?

Try clearing cookies and navigate to your opac and see if the problem still
occurs.

Kind Regards,

--
Chris Nighswonger