[Koha] Problem installing Yaz on AMD64

Paul Yachnes yach at cox.net
Mon Jul 14 11:54:13 NZST 2008

I have already followed these instructions from
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=ubuntu_gutsy&s=ubuntu%20gutsy:

    *
      Install yaz
            Add the following lines to /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/sarge released
deb-src http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/sarge released

    *
      Install the public key that IndexData
      <http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=indexdata> uses to sign their
      packages:

wget http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian/indexdata.asc
apt-key add indexdata.asc

    *
      Update the package index

apt-get update

    *
      Install yaz using apt-get

apt-get install yaz

But the version of Yaz installed is too old to install Net::Z3950::ZOOM.

Did I need to do something else?