[Koha] help-koha-Authorised Values

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Jul 9 07:55:13 NZST 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Betsy Law <betsy.law at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having a similar problem with Koha 3.0 on Vista.  In some cases
> Parameters save correctly, in other cases they don't--e.g. I was able
> to add item types but not patron categories.  In every case so far I
> have been able to get the data into the table using insert statements
> in MySQL from the command line, and then it seems usable, e.g., I
> could use the web interface to define issuing rules which relied on
> the troublesome patron categories.  This would be rather tedious for
> defining lists authorised values so I'm hoping for a better solution
> as well.
Did I hear correctly that you have installed Koha 3.0 on Vista? Or is it just
that you're accessing it from a Vista workstation? If you have, indeed,
installed on Vista, please tell us how so we can add it to the docs ;-)

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support