[Koha] help-koha-Authorised Values

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:38:07 NZST 2008

I am having a similar problem with Koha 3.0 on Vista.  In some cases
Parameters save correctly, in other cases they don't--e.g. I was able
to add item types but not patron categories.  In every case so far I
have been able to get the data into the table using insert statements
in MySQL from the command line, and then it seems usable, e.g., I
could use the web interface to define issuing rules which relied on
the troublesome patron categories.  This would be rather tedious for
defining lists authorised values so I'm hoping for a better solution
as well.

Betsy