[Koha] Now: Koha Manual and Licensing Terms. Was: authorities value-help

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Jul 9 04:28:43 NZST 2008

All good questions.

Originally it was a manual for LibLime customers.  The goal is to put
the manual up on the Plone koha.org site.  This site will allow for
PDF printing of pages and editing by many people - making it the
property of the community.

The only reason I'm hosting it on LibLime's domain is because a
consensus has been come to regarding the new Koha site. The fact that
the LibLime logo and text are there is because it's a LibLime Google
Site.

As for publishing on LuLu, that doesn't make much sense for a document
of this type.  I see this document changing on a regular basis - just
like the code.  That's why I wrote it in pieces, this way when we move
it to Plone people can print out sections if they want, but don't have
to have the entire manual in print (since it will be an ever
growing/changing document).

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime