[Koha] Now: Koha Manual and Licensing Terms. Was: authorities value-help

gsl gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us
Tue Jul 8 23:08:52 NZST 2008

Nicole:

I realize your manual may still be a work in progress, and that it's
freely available online, but have you given any thought to maybe making
it available on lulu.com or something similar when it's "finished", or
hits some stable plateau, for those people who want "A Book"? Also, I
don't see (maybe I have bad eyes?) licensing terms for the manual
anywhere on the site. Under what conditions is it made available? It is
titled "LibLime Koha 3.0 Manual", and "LibLime" and the lime wedge icon
are trademarks I assume.

Greg

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library