[Koha] Issuing Rules entry tips needed (parameters)

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Sat Jan 5 00:36:01 NZDT 2008

Salvete!

>Frames might not be needed. It should be fixable with clever
>templating and CSS, if I remember the "freeze panes function"
>correctly (it's a long time since I used Excel much). See
>http://www.bleb.org/tv/align.html?
>c=bbc1+bbc2+bbc3+bbc4+bbc_parliament+bbc1_scotland+bbc1_wales+bbc1_n_ir
eland&day=0
>for an example of the effect I think we need.

That looks good to me. Does that look good to other people? That also
seems, dare I say it, like an easy fix.

Thanks for helping with the project, MJ. You've done a lot over the
years. Thanks for being honest that you don't have time right now, but I
bet someone somewhere can do this :) Honesty is what we've got over the
commercial vendors.

Cheers,
Brooke