[Koha] Issuing Rules entry tips needed (parameters)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jan 4 14:55:16 NZDT 2008

"BWS Johnson" <mhelman at illinoisalumni.org> wrote:
> Linda Roholt wrote:
> >The issue is that when I scroll down to fill in the necessary fields I
> can no longer see the top Borrower
> >category information. [...]
> >Anyone have some tips on how to best complete this section? Something
> like a freeze panes function that
> >is in Microsoft Excel would be wonderful.
>
> Are any developers out there kindly enough to break this into a frame if
> the table spills over a certain data size? This seems more of a bug than
> a feature to this Librarian, and I know how generally snappy ya'll are
> with the little feature requests I make. If someone tells me to, I'll
> post it over on Bugzilla.

Frames might not be needed.  It should be fixable with clever
templating and CSS, if I remember the "freeze panes function"
correctly (it's a long time since I used Excel much).  See
http://www.bleb.org/tv/align.html?c=bbc1+bbc2+bbc3+bbc4+bbc_parliament+bbc1_scotland+bbc1_wales+bbc1_n_ireland&day=0
for an example of the effect I think we need.

I don't have time to develop this immediately.  Sorry.

Hope that helps,