[Koha] FAQ: Why am I prompted to save a .pl file? was: Problems adding a biblio...

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Feb 25 22:11:44 NZDT 2008

dannytan1126 <dtan at schools.nyc.gov> wrote:
> Has anyone found a solution to this problem?  I am receiving the same
> Premature end of script error for addbiblio.pl.  I am able to run the script
> after adding the perl5lib variable to bash.
>
> Does anyone know if this a Koha or Apache config error?

Do you have similar lines in your koha-error_log?  If so, it's
probably not any config error, but a subtle bug in Koha that is being
triggered by the Z39.50 server and then is handled badly by Koha,
Apache and the browser.  There is an improvement in 3.0 (search the
archives for CGI::Carp - sorry I've not more time just now) which
might be addable to 2.2.

If there's no similar lines in your koha-error_log, it might be a
configuration error.

Hope that helps,