[Koha] batch load sets of MARC records

Eric Lease Morgan eric_morgan at infomotions.com
Mon Feb 25 02:58:25 NZDT 2008

Is there a command-line driven way to batch load sets of MARC records
in Koha version 2.2.9?

I have installed version 2.2.9. After editing the koha-httpd.conf
file and making koha.conf readable by the Web server, I was able to
access the Koha public and back-end interfaces. I then used the Web-
based import routine to add about 100 MARC records to the "biblio". I
then used the cataloging interface to find a particular record, give
it an accession number, and give it a barcode. After that the item
was added to the collection and searchable from the public interface.
Cool.

This process was a bit tedious. Is there a way to simply import my
batch of 300,000 record into the system without touching each one?

--
Eric Lease Morgan