[Koha] Disk space requirement for Web Server

Mason James mason.james at liblime.com
Fri Feb 22 00:23:36 NZDT 2008

> Hello Everyone,
>
> What is the usage bandwidth for a typical Koha library catalogue?
> Is it possible to go over 40 megabytes of disc space (on a Web
> Server) and over 400 megabytes of traffic per month?  We have 1500
> items in our catalogue.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Karina Tumon
>
> Cataloguing Project Officer
> Drug Education Network Inc.

Hi Karina,

I have a test Koha-3 here with a similar sized catalogue.

My test system's database is around 21 meg, and has..
2000 bibs
2500 items, (and  their indexes)
1000 patrons

My Koha-3 system directories appear to use around 90 megs of disk
space too.

I hope this info helps

Cheers, Mason

Mason James                                mason.james at liblime.com
Programmer                                         www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 117