[Koha] Athena to Koha mapping, specifically 852$k, $h$i, $m to 952$o

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 05:34:51 NZDT 2008

Hello Everybody,

I'm working on migrating from Athena to Koha, and I want to double-check one thing.

John Rose suggests this mapping:
Athena 852 $k prefix, $h main, $i cutter, $m suffix
...becomes...
Koha 952 $o.

In a post (http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2005/009105.html) from 2005, Tim McMahon suggests the same mapping and further says that 852 $k,$h,$i,$m be combined as a _space_ separated list.

My question is this: is the ordering correct ($k,$h,$i,$m) and should Koha 952$o be a comma separated or space separated list?