[Koha] GST and discount not calculating correctly when placing an order in 3.0 acquisitions.

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Dec 17 23:27:50 NZDT 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Rick Welykochy <rick at praxis.com.au> wrote:
>> Joshua Ferraro wrote:
>>
>>> Offense is not my goal, I'm just being honest and pointing out the
>>> facts: HLT's localized Koha installations, presumably post 1.0
>>> release, contain functionality that wasn't contributed in a working
>>> form to the Koha project.
>>
>> Why not solve this the easy way.
>>
>> Make the Koha 1.0 tarball available. Someone on the list will volunteer to
>> install it on a fresh machine. We can then look at the acquisitions system
>> therein and see if it meets requirements.
> All the publicly released versions of Koha that I know about are up at:
>
> http://download.koha.org/
>
> So if someone wants to install an earlier version, they're all there.

That's not all of them, that was all the ones I had on my old HD,
there are 1.00 and 1.01 as well and a few more 1.2.x.
It's also missing a few 1.9.x releases too.
If someone really doesn't believe that the first release of Koha was
me tarring up the version that was in production in HLT and putting it
up on the web for people to download. Then so be it.

Anyway its time for this thread to die, suffice to say HLT had
acquisitions they liked in 2000, 3.0 doesnt have those same abilities
(of course its better in many many other ways). So they would like
them back. Which will mean that sooner or later they will get added
back.

Lets call it a day and move on eh?

Chris