[Koha] Locations and sublocations

Lino Tremblay lino.tremblay at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca
Fri Dec 12 09:57:00 NZDT 2008

Hello Joann,

One of the problems I see with your solution it your OPAC's Location
menu: it will contain all your locations, sorted alphabetically - which
probably means in no logical order. This is everything but user-friendly
if you have more than 4-5 locations/sublocations... Is it possible to
choose and configure what's in this menu? I'd like to hide some
locations and sublocations, by example.

Lino