[Koha] Locations and sublocations

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Fri Dec 12 09:46:22 NZDT 2008

Hi Lino,

I struggled with this too, and came up with entering 3 locations (which
are physical buildings) and 4 locations (which are collections or
departments within the actual buildings). So 7 altogether, a mixture of
buildings, departments and 'virtual' locations.

Would love to hear other people's solutions as I am still quietly
working through configuration before a data import and still have time
to change..

cheers Jo.