[Koha] biblio: import complete, no results

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Wed Dec 10 09:44:28 NZDT 2008

NoZebra is turned OFF. According to the Explanation "If ON, Zebra indexing is turned off" which I think means NoZebra is on. My geek does not want to "kill zebra" and so she is setting up a cronjob to do the indexing. She has found some other issue with Perl and has said that I can turn NoZebra to the other setting temporarily; she's a fan of Zebras.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus