[Koha] books displaying as audio items [Scanned]

Emrys Minnig emrysminnig at varndean.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 01:09:01 NZDT 2008

I had this problem too when I first started adding items.  It took me a while to catch.  I think the default item type is set to Audio Cassettes/CD (SR) because it is the first itemtype in the list.  One thing you can do is change the desciption of the itemtype though Koha's System Preferences (as mentioned below), though the actual code would still remain SR instead of BK and might impact upon your searches.  Alternatively, you could change item types in bulk using some command-line SQL commands (which is what I ended up doing).

Emrys