[Koha] bulkauthimport.pl

Brendan Gallagher gallabr at biblio.org
Fri Aug 29 09:05:45 NZST 2008

David --

on the end of most perl scripts you can type --help and it will
display flags etc.

You will need to set your environments before being able to run the
script (and see the flags)

for me they are
export PERL5LIB=/home/koha/kohaclone   The directory for my perl info
export KOHA_CONF=/home/koha/koha-dev/etc/koha-conf.xml  for this own I
usually just do a "locate koha-conf.xml" and copy the path
This information was displayed during part of the installation...
you can also look into setting these as system environment variables
(I think it was located at /etc/environment ) that way you don't have
to always run these before running a perl script.

Hope that helps -->  there are probably better explanations out there.

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
Software Services Coordinator
Bibliomation INC.