[Koha] Barcode reader

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat Aug 23 00:40:22 NZST 2008

I've never used 2.2.9 :( But considering the fact that barcode
scanners today are mostly plug and play I'm pretty sure you'll have no
problems.  I'll leave it to someone else to confirm that I'm write (or
wrong).

The one suggestion I have is that you check to see that your barcode
scanner can send a 'return' to the computer so you don't have to click
submit after scanning your barcode.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime