[Koha] Import items (holdings)

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Aug 14 12:04:28 NZST 2008

When you do this you also have to change the subfields.  If you have not used
MARCEdit that is quite simple and you don't want to do just a plain
find/replace.

Let me know if you need help it is fairly simple, but you may have to do it
several times depending on the size of your file and the number of subfields
you are dealing with.