[Koha] Question regarding Koha on Windows XP

nancyczech at aim.com nancyczech at aim.com
Thu Aug 14 02:50:19 NZST 2008

Hi,

I am new to Koha and have been testing it out on a 32 bit Windows XP platform.? I set all of my parameters regarding User Rules and Borrower Categories but when I use the circulation module the Members records do not link to the User Rules and Borrower Categories--so none of the limits are applied to the member record.? Does this have something to do with how MySql has been loaded?? or is this an issue with Windows?? Has anyone come across this problem??? And does any have a fix to the problem?

Thank you,

Nancy
Michigan, USA