[Koha] Error faced on Koha v.3 demo for academic libraries during import of a record

selma aslan selma at etu.edu.tr
Wed Aug 13 17:38:04 NZST 2008

This is to report that when I changed s, to s with cedilla the system
accepted the record, and thus the problem was solved. Thanks to Chris
Nighswonger whose comments were helpful to identify the problem.

Kind regards

Selma Aslan
Kutuphane ve Dokumantasyon Muduru
TOBB Ekonomi ve Teknoloji Üniversitesi