[Koha] Help with installation on fedora 8

Ken Lomax ken at lomax.gen.nz
Wed Apr 30 18:58:46 NZST 2008

I am reminded very much of a situation we had with hardware vs software
many years ago with the hardware guys saying it was a software fault and
the software guys saying it was a hardware fault.

Judging by the one and only reply to my request for help and no further
response from my reply to that, it appears that I am looking at a koha
vs perl/CPAN situation.

I am a great supporter of OpenSource, but after spending so much time on
koha (not only the previous four days-but in the considerable problems
in past installs) it appears that it is time to cut my losses and just
write my own application that will suit my purposes.

Bye all
Ken