[Koha] Vendor Question

John Springer john.springer at geaugalibrary.info
Thu Apr 17 05:12:23 NZST 2008

Dear MJ Ray,

Please accept my apology for my incorrect inference that you were
questioning their trustworthiness, and my thanks for clarifying that
you were questioning their support for free and open source software,
their competence with email.

> I expect they're perfectly trustworthy, but I'm questioning their
> support for free and open source software (like Koha) and their
> competence with email

> > > Would you sign up with a vendor who sends 1Mb of broken[1] PDFs to a
> > > mailing list?

I might. Sending 1Mb of unbroken PDFs to a mailing list would not be
cause enough for me to exclude them from consideration as a support
vendor.

Thanks.

--
John Springer, MLS