[Koha] NZ English Translation

Calyx irma at calyx.net.au
Sat Apr 12 04:04:51 NZST 2008

Russ,

We think this is a very good idea too.  There are significant differences
between the terms in general usage in the US and those we are more familiar
with in Australia.  We would be happy to contribute to a clean-up and then
coordinate an en-AU/NZ/GB translation.  I don't think there would be a lot
of differences from en-NZ or en-GB or en-AUS apart from the region/state
issue.

We will be travelling a lot in May but can start early June.

Regards,

Irma

Irma Birchall
CALYX information essentials