[Koha] Vendor Question

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Fri Apr 11 03:08:06 NZST 2008

Could we please take the argument off-list now?

While I understand the points on both sides, I think arguing this way is self-destructive for all sides.  I think LinuxBox may be embarassed enough that the PDF files were not structured correctly.  And they probably feel bad for not using PDFCreator or some such instead of commercial software.

However, this argument is quickly devolving and I don't think the 'points' being made have much to do with Koha and where we are going as a group.  Certainly are not contributing in any positive way to the group.

As for the listing on the Support page, perhaps LinuxBox was overlooked for listing and the page should be amended?

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM