[Koha] Issues with newer versions of Zebra

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Thu Apr 10 01:24:45 NZST 2008

It looks like there are many components besides idzebra-2.0 for
upgrading. Once I added a variety of other components things started
working. I have made a note on my install and maintenance notes to be
sure to do an apt-get install for all the components that do not come in
under the usual apt-get update/upgrade process.

John