[Koha] Vendor Question

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Apr 9 06:51:31 NZST 2008

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
> Hi Matthew,
> Of course, you can also download and install Koha for yourself, or
> have a local consultant
> help you.

Just to second what joshua says : "free software" means "free as speech,
not free as beer". You are free to to install Koha on your own, your are
free to find someone that fit your purse, your are free to choose an
other ILS.
I (really) don't know what are LibLime rates, nor how small is your purse.

But when we spend time for a customer, this time has to be paid. That's,
on this side of the Atlantic, what we try to convince our customers.

I don't speak of our "community involvement", which is huge, and is done
because we are free software addicts, as well as because we think
sharing our work will give us more than keeping it just for us. I just
speak of the time we spend for a given customer, at his request.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com