[Koha] Patron Fines List

Pauley pdavis at lyncs.org
Thu Nov 29 07:30:05 NZDT 2007

Hello;
I am looking for a Patrons Fines Report.  I am trying Kyle Hall's from
KohaReports but I am having some problems with it looping through some
patrons twice or placing the previous fine from a overdue returned book on a
book that is not due or has not been returned.  I am willing to work on it,
but it would be good to have something that works now.

Thanks for your assistance.  We are really enjoying Koha but need a good way
to print out fines due (amountoutstanding) lists for our K-12 schools.

Paul Davis
Lynden Christian Schools
Lynden, WA
www.lyncs.org