[Koha] New Koha User questions

yared berhanu yared_berhanu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 21:50:16 NZDT 2007

Greetings,
  My name is Yared, I'm from Ethiopia, I want to use Koha for our University library information system. I have an idea about Linux and I want to install Koha on Linux.
  Q?

   On which Lunix distribution is Koha best for installation and Usage?
   What are the dependencies and from where could find them? only from the Internet or from the Installation CD of the Operating System?
   I saw From koha site and the information given is not that much on dependencies. From where can I find detail list of dependencies and detail installation steps?
  Thank you very much,
  I expect your immediate response.