[Koha] How to make MARC Fields Appear in Opac?

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Wed May 30 04:56:21 NZST 2007

Hi ,
> Now that I have my fields, how do I control which field displays in
> the Opac? Also, changing the label to the field?
Just wondered if anyone had any pointers to this topic posted a few days
ago. I have tried -via the subfields screens- to use the 17 visibility
setting mentioned in the help file but have not been able to make tags
apear...

Here's a small, specifically related example. In my Koha installation I
have defined:

For Marc: 942K  Dewy/Call Number
For Items: 952K  Call Number (Combined)

These display fine throughout various screens on the intranet but how
can I make the call number show in the opac? Which subfield/linkage is
required for the opac field to display 942/952 fields. Go to
http://opac.bswa.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?bib=3  - the call
number area is not filled here. If you go into MARC view you can see the
call number.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bo

(Koha 2.9.9 MYSQL 5.0 Apache 2 on Ubuntu Feisty)