[Koha] What Am I missing?

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Wed May 23 17:36:54 NZST 2007

On Wed, May 23, 2007 12:36, Rick Welykochy wrote:
> Bo Schafers wrote:
>
>> (2.9.9 on Debian Etch, MySQL 5.0 Apache2)
>
> I presume you mean Koha/2.2.9 on Etch.

Yes it is....

> Can I ask a simple question: does your Search (simple
> or advanced) work on your system via the OPAC interface?

Yes that works.

> As well, you mention that a certain script downloads
> instead of executes. Is this the case with all scripts?

Yes, there are other scripts that execute without any worries, it's merely
the Import to Resevoir and calling the Z39.50 search where it's
downloading the pl file instead of executing it. This is why I thought I
might be missing a module....

Thanks for looking into my issue Rick! Fellow Aussie? I'm in Perth myself.

Cheers,
Bo