[Koha] What Am I missing?

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Tue May 22 01:44:37 NZST 2007

Just wanted to clarify my earlier message. Koha offers the actual file
to be downloaded to my desktop (via a dialogue box), in other words the
file is not being executed on the server. Anyone ever heard of this? It
says in the user guide that you must have the event module installed. I
reinstalled it again, without any errors. But still no luck...
Bo