[Koha] Re: Koha Virtual Appliance

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri May 4 12:58:59 NZST 2007

Hi Jim,

i'll forward your suggestion to the Koha lists (regular and developer).
It sounds like a good idea, and we've had Koha easier to install in the
past as part of Debian, but of course every time Koha changes you have
to do a new one.

I suspect all the project needs to do this, is someone keen to do it.

Cheers
Rachel

--
Rachel Hamilton-Williams