[Koha] Translation of the interface in Bulgarian

Radoslav Kolev radoslav at kolev.info
Tue Mar 27 06:17:52 NZST 2007

On 3/26/07, Han, Yan <hany at u.library.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Who will generate the template files from .po file? How long will this
> take?

Yan, if you just want template files to use in your installation you can
generate them yourself with the scripts provided with Koha.  I did just that
and it works fine.

Another question from me:  on translate.koha.org I can only find the classic
OPAC Bulgarian translation.  Are you planning to add the CSS version too.

To sum it up, there is no problem for me to go ahead now and translate the
.po file I generated for the CSS OPAC with my favorite desktop po editor,
and when I send it to you, you'll integrate it with the web system.

Best regards,
Rado