[Koha] MARC check...didn't pass the test

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Fri Jun 29 20:20:36 NZST 2007

Katie Thomas a écrit :

> I’m not exactly sure how the mailing list works.  I’m totally new to
> Koha.  But I have encountered something I’m a bit confused by, and I
> thought maybe someone has seen this before and could tell me what they
> did to remedy the situation.
>

> I’ve done my MARC check and it recorded one error.  It says:
>
> Item fields          ALL items fields MUST:
>
>                                     Be mapped to the same tag,
>
>                                     And they must all be in the 10
> (items) tab
>

> Any advice?
>

> Katie
>
> Christian Resource Center
>
> Berlin, Germany

You have some Koha items fields linked to subfields of different tags.
USMARC holding tag is assumed to be 952 and INUMARC one is 995.
And all those subfields should be linked to tab ten

SELECT tag, subfieldcode, tab, kohafield from marc_subfield_structure
where kohafield like "items%"
in a mysqlclient provides you with the data in your base.
and then you can make corrections.

HTH
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT