[Koha] Reports Documentation...

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Jun 29 04:06:00 NZST 2007

This is more of a "koha workday" request more than anything...

What I (as the IT admin dude, NOT a librarian) would LOVE to have, is
some sort of documentation on building custom reports, some simple
examples...what tables/fields are most usable in the DB...

It would be really trivial(IMO) to create some custom SQL queries as
requested by the Librarian, when they ask "How come there isn't a report
that does XYZ?"

Then again, this might already be out there(along with a bunch of
reports and I just haven't found them yet)

--Huck