[Koha] Koha in Peru

Luis Maguina Silva lmaguina at pucp.edu.pe
Mon Jun 18 03:44:01 NZST 2007

Hello community:
My name is Luis Maguiña. I\'m a librarian and GNU/Linux user. I work at San
Marcos University (Peru, South America).
We began a project. The aim: change ILS that we use actually, because we have
many problems with it.
We had tests and we decided use Koha. I began the project in 2006 (October).
Humanities Faculty use Koha for catalogue, step by step we want use other modules.

I want to collaborate with Koha, I think it\'s the major manner that we can give
back to community by a gift and improve koha.

I\'m a librarian, I use Debian GNU/Linux and I know Perl, PHP, Java. I work with
computers and use GNU/Linux since 1993.

Luis Maguiña
Linux user number 386737
No compres productos con DRM (Digital Rights Management), ni procesadores con
TPM (Trusted Platform Module).... La información debe fluir