[Koha] Patron is not added

Vikas Salunkhe salunkhe.v at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:05:51 NZST 2007

Dear all
Firstly I have installed koha ver. 2.2.8 with following configurations:
Microsoft window 2000. Apachi 2.0.59, Mysql 5.0 & Perl 5.8.8 build 817

Then filling all the information in Add New Patron and click on add in this
patron it is not storing. Only filed names are showing not field values.

            When I try to solve this problem go to mail list and read the
mail
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/koha-win32/2007-04/msg00009.html and
follows this mail instructions and change line memberentry.pl, 217 from

     my %flags = ('gonenoaddress' => ['gna', 'Gone no address'],
    my %flags = ('gonenoaddress' => ['gonenoaddress', 'Gone no address'],

            But Patron is not added and I don't understanding topic "Date
problems
adding new members" (
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2007-April/011525.html).

My problem is data is not added in Add new patron. Plz help and guide me

Vikas Salunkhe