[Koha] covert data

Bernard Shiundu bshiundu at strathmore.edu
Tue Jul 10 20:47:40 NZST 2007

Hello Mohamed,

There are several options - I believe - for the bibliographic data but
what I personally preferred last time I had to do this was to export it
into excel, convert it into text - tab delimited, then convert it into
MARC usuing MARCEdit
(http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/index.php) then upload
into koha using the bulkmarcimport utility.