[Koha] Continued Migration Woes

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Tue Jul 10 01:26:03 NZST 2007

Salvete!

I used to have a big old chart in my Newbie Guide for what I had linked
to what else. That seems to have disappeared.

>itemnum
>The field itemnum MUST be mapped
>The correspounding subfield MUST be in with -1 (ignore) tab
>OK All item fields are in the same tag and in item tab
>OK itemtypes table filled with at least 1 value

Go to Parameters,
Links Koha MARC DB
Drop the menu down to items
Where it says itemnumber click the little folder and set it to 952u
if you want to copy off of me..

>itemtype NOT mapped the biblioitems.itemtype field MUST :
>be mapped to a MARC subfield,
>the correspounding subfield MUST have authorised_value=itemtype
>OK branch table filled with at least 1 value

Same general place, only switch the drop down to
biblioitems and make sure that
itemtype is mapped. I have it hooked into 300f.

>homebranch NOT mapped the items.homebranch field MUST :
>be mapped to a MARC subfield,
>the correspounding subfield MUST have authorised value=branches

Home branch is in the
items
dropdown, which I've mapped to 952b

>holdingbranch NOT mapped the items.holdingbranch field MUST :
>be mapped to a MARC subfield,
>the correspounding subfield MUST have authorised value=branches

Holding branch is in the exact same place and I've it mapped to 952d

>biblio and biblionumber The biblio.biblionumber and
>biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields MUST :

My biblioitemnumber is associated with 090 d.

Hope this helps,
Brooke @ Hinsdale MA