[Koha] barcode scanner in koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jul 9 10:23:34 NZST 2007

mars123 <swathiha at gmail.com> wrote:
> which type of barcode scanner is i can use with koha.

Anything that can input into your web browser.  You may want/need to
modify the barcode handling parts to convert the codes as input by
your scanner into the "real" barcodes used by koha.

> it is possible to use the barcode scanner for stock verification purpose.

I can't remember because I'm writing this late on a Sunday.

> [...] i am waiting for answers.....

Tired of waiting for full answers?  Buy a support contract.

> Sent from the Koha - Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Well, if nabble can spam, so can I.

Crankily,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.