[Koha] MARC check...didn't pass the test

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Jul 8 05:17:56 NZST 2007

> I’m not exactly sure how the mailing list works. I’m totally new to
> Koha. But I have encountered something I’m a bit confused by, and
> I thought maybe someone has seen this before and could tell me what
> they did to remedy the situation.
>
> I’ve done my MARC check and it recorded one error. It says:
>
> Item fields ALL items fields MUST:
>
> Be mapped to the same tag,
>
> And they must all be in the 10 (items) tab
Hi Katie,

Welcome to the Koha community!

I'm curious, having seen a few of these messages posted to the
list lately, did you alter the Bibliographic Framework, or the MARC
Mappings before you got this error?

The problem happens when you have fields from items linked to more
than one MARC tag, or when you have items defined that aren't listed
as tab '10' in their definition. The default frameworks shouldn't
have these errors, let us know if they do!

Cheers,