[Koha] New user of Koha - bulkmarcimport.pl

cyberarian cyberarian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:40:56 NZDT 2007

I am a new user of Koha.  I am going to convert my data from a comma
separated file.  I am using MARCEdit to export data from my previous system
in MARC format.  Can someone help me in running bulkmarcimport.pl script?
when i try to run it the following message appears:

C:\usr\koha227\scripts\misc\migration_tools>perl bulkmarcimport.pl -file
koha.mrc

Can't locate MARC/Charset/Table.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
c:\usr\koha227\intran
et\modules C:/usr/lib C:/usr/site/lib .) at C:/usr/lib/MARC/Charset.pm line
11.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/usr/lib/MARC/Charset.pm line 11.
Compilation failed in require at bulkmarcimport.pl line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at bulkmarcimport.pl line 14.

I dont know how to install these modules.  I tried to download Table.pm from
CPAN and copying it in c:\usr\lib directory but problem is same

Note: I am running Active Perl 5.8.8 on windows xp