[Koha] Some migration issues

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:36:00 NZDT 2007

Dear Koha Lovers / Koha Community

I have installed Koha's new version (2.2.7) on Windows XP.  My previous data
is on an MS Access Database.  I am in the process of migration data from MS
Access by using MARCEdit.  I have mapped my fields according to the MARC
Format.
Now I want to use my Accession Number as Barcode in Koha because that is the
primary key for my bibliographic records.  Is there any way to import all my
accession numbers (I am mapping this on 001 field of MARC) into barcode
field of items table of koha?
Also I am trying to learn MARC from LOC website but unfortunately, 9xx
fields are not available at loc, are these fields obsleted?

Regards,

Ata ur Rehman,

Librarian,
Akhter Hameed Khan Resource Center (AHKRC),
NRSP-Institute of Rural Management,
F-6/4, Islamabad

Ph: +92 51 2822752
      +92 51 2822792