[Koha] Problem in running "bulkmarcimport.pl" script

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:40:49 NZDT 2007

I still have not received any response on this inquiry. Could someone please
verify if the 2.2.7 version of bulkmarcimport.pl runs correctly on a linux
system and if so what version of MARC-Record is loaded? Is anyone aware
of any problems with certain versions of the MARC-Record module?

Thanks much!
Rob