[Koha] Database creation has two errors in 2.2.7

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon Jan 15 21:52:10 NZDT 2007

Hi,

I am installing Koha/2.2.7. We are using Mysql 5.0. I tweaked the
koha.mysql and Search*.pm modules as required. They seem fine.

During the database creation phase, the following two error messages appear:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'aqbudgetid' at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1705.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'id' at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1705.

Has anyone else seen these two error messages?

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

Almost every man wastes part of his life attempting to display qualities
which he does not possess.
      -- Samuel Johnson