[Koha] System Parameters - what set first?

Jenny Collery jcollery at ippa.ie
Sat Feb 10 04:29:43 NZDT 2007

Hi All,

I have just got a linux version of Koha v2.2.7 installed by a hard working IT colleague. It is now up to me to start the librarian part - setting up the System Parameters.

I have read what looks like conflicting(?) instructions in the documentation, and I don't want to start on the wrong track.

Which should I set first:

Fill in the tables as they appear when you select the Parameters tabbed page (as recommended by the excellent Koha Newbie Guide)

or

The System Preferences admin option from the Parameters tabbed page (as recommended by the also excellent Koha User's Manual)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jenny Collery

IPPA, The Early Childhood Organisation